Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Sunday 27 August 2017

The Monday Piece - Premium Glitter Lust List

This week's Monday Piece is on premium glitter lust list! Although i may not seem like a proper 'girly girl' (90% of the time i wear black), when it comes to cute things that i have to have, i am a huge girly girl that loves sparkly, embroidered, beautiful things - who doesn't right? I can't escape the over the top glittery trend - sparkly shoes are an instant winner with me, if they glisten in the light and add a dash of pizzazz to an outfit then i'm all for it. I'd wear the Gucci glitter trainers with a simple white crochet dress for shopping and lunch in the city, they are so much fun and also look mega comfy which is always a bonus. Embellished and jazzy handbags always sneak on to my lust list, the les petits joueurs pom pom bag is adorable and ideal for adding something a little different to an otherwise everyday look, it's on sale at the moment too so watch this space... Embroidered loose dresses are ideal for the warm Aussie weather, they keep you cool and fresh whilst looking ultra pretty so i've got my eye on this Zaful.com beauty as i'm after a couple more like my Metisu dress that i wear so often. Whether i'm dressing something sparkly up or down i love how feminine and fun the pieces make me feel, even if it's just a pair of slightly OTT sunglasses!
X
Premium Glitter Lust List
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. That Prada bag is to die for!

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks, I love the embroidered dress :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pompom bag is adorable! I love the glitter trend as well :) x

    www.makeupisdelish.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig