Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Monday 10 April 2017

The Monday Piece - Rat & Boa Estella Two Piece

This week's Monday Piece is on this Rat & Boa estella two piece! I recently wore a Rat & Boa dress that I totally love so also bought myself this two piece set, again in a star and glitter print because I just couldn't resist its boho vibes - plus I haven't worn a two piece in so long and love that the top and skirt can both be worn individually too, it's definitely sassy as the fabric is totally sheer but i'm all about embracing a bit of bare skin. This weekend we spent chilling by the pool and at the beach enjoying the sunshine, then did a little shopping too at Pacific Fair shopping centre where I treated myself to a few pieces...We also went for dinner at Govinda's, a mega tasty (and cheap) indian vegan restaurant where we had a selection of dahl, curries and other treats!
X

*Rat & Boa estella two piece, here*
*Asos sandals, similar here*
*Necklace, gift*
*Bracelet, gift*


SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig