Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Monday 2 January 2017

The Monday Piece - Umberto Giannini Indulge Collection

This week's Monday Piece is on Umberto Giannini Indulge collection! It's no secret that I love to try out new products on my hair, especially at this time of year when it gets effected by the freezing air outside, plus the harsh heating inside - it gets super dry, more brittle and tangles easily too. Plus as it's quite long I like to keep it as sleek and simple as possible otherwise it just goes crazy! So the Indulge range sounds ideal for my type of hair which is long, coloured, prone to break easily and in need of some TLC. The Indulge range by Umberto Giannini is designed to give your hair a salon finish with their special salon formula, with extra moisturising ingredients and indulgent cleaning action, hair is left soft, sleek, supple and easy to style with less flyaways. I absolutely love the packaging, the white bottles and rose gold labelling looks so chic and tactile, the bottles look great in the bathroom and feel great too which is always important when reaching out for the product in the shower!

I've been using the products for a few weeks and have noticed definite improvements in my hair and it's softness and manageability - The Indulge Wash is a sensory indulgent cleansing shampoo that moisturises, I only wash my hair once every few days and this left it feeling fresh and light. Paired with the Indulge Care conditioner, which is a thick and luxurious conditioner that nourishes and repairs heat damaged and frizzy hair, they are an ideal combination and work so well together. I love how soft and light they made my hair feel! On days when my hair needs something 'extra' the Over Indulge nourishing hair mask is my saviour - an intensive 3 minute moisture boost which includes a shower cap too so all of the moisture is all wrapped up and contained, it leaves my hair amazingly silky and pampered. After the cleansing stage i'm all ready to style my hair, sometimes I leave it to dry naturally so I've been spritzing the Pick Me Up moisturising nutrient spray to help detangle and smooth my hair when damp, this is also great to use before blow drying as it helps set the style and give an ultra shiny finish, PLUS I also use it in between washes to give it a freshen up and moisture boost as it contains coconut oil and jojoba! I am a total sucker for a hair oil and the Spoil Me oil did not disappoint - you only need a few drops of this magic oil to protect against heat, nourish, smooth, add shine and give you back control of your locks thanks to the argan oil properties, it absorbs super quick and leaves you hair looking sleek and sultry - I love it!

All of the products work so well together and have left my hair so much more manageable and easy to style. The range all smells the same too, so you'll be left with great smelling and looking hair, available on the Umberto Giannini website and in shops like Boots, the range is readily available and ideal for this time of year when our hair, faces and bodies have been over indulging - it's definitely time to treat your hair!
X

*c/o Umberto Giannini Indulge collection, here*

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. My hair is completely frazzled so the Over Indulge sounds like something I need to try!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig