Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Tuesday 27 December 2016

Cosy December and StyleWe

I've had a lovely few days relaxing and celebrating the festivities, so of course have been browsing online searching out my favourite cosy pieces for December, ideal for wrapping up in! Cashmere jumpers are so classic, they feel so soft on the skin and are mega cosy too, this grey style from Donna Ida is a chic grey colour and so versatile. Silky pieces under a leather jacket look a little sassy and look great, Zara and La Perla have tonnes of sultry styles ideal for a pretty look! I'm always checking out StyleWe.com as their coats look amazing, I love the chunky wrap around styles that remind me of Max Mara designs, plus their parkas are ideal for throwing on when running errands or for long walks. Their clothing for women is so chic and classy, plus so many of the styles are unique and exclusive to StyleWe, the website has a luxury boutique vibe to it which I love. I check out the StyleWe Instagram page for inspiration and outfit ideas too! The Topshop embroidered jacket looks unreal and ticks all of my boxes, the studs are an added bonus too giving it a grungy look which is just my style - I've featured the Gucci belt so many times...I think it's time I invested in one!
X
Cosy December
SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig