Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Sunday 13 November 2016

Grey Fur Gilet

Another super cosy autumnal oufit! Yesterday we popped over to Ledbury to grab a quick coffee before heading on over to Hereford for an afternoon of shopping and lunching - we went to ASK for gluten free pasta which was okayyyy but nothing mind blowing. It's so frustrating being coeliac but more restaurants are catering for gluten free foodies like me which is great, but i find that chain restaurants offer pretty basic gluten free options which aren't usually that tasy, and when the 'normal' food comes out it looks SO much more tasty and nourishing than the gluten free version which makes no sense at all! If you know of any great gluten free eateries then please let me know as i'm always looking for new places to try! Besides the basic food we had a fab afternoon with Nick's Mum and i did lots of browsing in preparation for Christmas shopping in a few weeks.

I wore this outfit to keep me ultra warm and cosy, i'm all about cosy pieces and warm knitwear for layering - the gilet is so soft and the elephant grey colour is so pretty, i picked it up from Hong Kong as i couldn't resist it! I've worn it with my Boohoo shirt and J Brand jeans, plus my Dune over the knee suede boots that i've bought out of hibernation that are great for smartening up an outfit. You can get a similar version of this jacket from StyleWe.com plus they have so many cosy winter pieces! Today we've been running errands and doing our usual Sunday stuff, the weekend goes by far too fast!
X

*Gilet, Hong Kong*
*J Brand jeans*
*Boohoo shirt, here*
*Dune boots, here*
*Necklace, gift*
*Bracelet, gift*


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've always wanted a fur gilet but can't justify getting one - I think I'd be far too cold in it! This one looks gorg on you. xx

    LUCY | lucy-cole.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gilet really suits you! I reckon if I got one I'd look like mutton dressed as lamb lol xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig