Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Wednesday 2 November 2016

Autumn Winter 2016 Textures

I am loving all of the amazing textures the Autumn/Winter collections have to offer - i'm mad for anything a bit different or jazzy so it's right up my street, meaning i've been browsing all of my favourite sites and magazines saving my top picks! The jackets are seriously catching my eye (spoiler alert whilst in Hong Kong i snapped up the Zara black shearling biker jacket below!), the Gucci printed jacket is unreal, it's out of my price range so i'm waiting for our awesome high street to come up with the goods in the form of a decent dupe! Velvet is so luscious and luxurious, plus it looks so plush, the little bralette would look great with jeans and a leather jacket, or under a button down shirt...it's so versatile, i adore this Topshop version.

Textured shoes and boots are also super hot, whether they're smooth suede, embroidered, or printed styles like the star booties below, they definitely add something extra to an outfit and look awesome - i'm spying on a tonne of styles available online and on the high street, from classic ankle boots to knee high glitter stretch styles, i just can't get enough of footwear! I've also included some classic accessories, a simple fedora and oversized cat eye sunglasses finish off a look and can be worn with all kinds of different outfits.

Are you a fan of texture and embroidery?
X
Autumn Winter 2016 Textures
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love getting a bit of texture into my outfits. That aviator jacket is dreamy!xx

    LUCY | lucy-cole.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I'm instantly drawn to the Balmain and Gucci jackets haha!

    T x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig