Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Saturday 19 March 2016

Leather Bomber Jacket

Bomber jackets are everywhere these days, so i thought i'd dig mine out from last year to re-wear! This one from Pull & Bear has a camel leather panel at the front, then neoprene black and white sleeves with a grey jersey panel to the back, it's a little structured compared to the standard nylon ones floating around but i like it. I couldn't resist wearing my retro style mirrored aviators with it too! I've got my eye on plenty of other bomber jacket styles too, i like the embroidered designs and heavier styles that are personalised with patches - they're awesome!
X

*Pull & Bear bomber jacket, here*
*Maje top*
*Zara jeans*
*Boohoo sunglasses, here*
*Necklace, holiday*
*Bracelet, gift*


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Great look!! Love the jacket.

    My blog: Street Style City

    Also have a look at my photography page: Photography

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I really love the camel sides!! It's so pretty :)

    www.makeupisdelish.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig