Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Wednesday 6 January 2016

Zara Asymmetric Top

My Mum, myself, Nick, and brother Ned, took a little trip over to Shropshire last week to take my Nanna iPad shopping! She is so fantastic and amazing, and wanted an upgrade on her current tablet so we sorted her out with something snazzy so she can play Candy Crush and chat on facebook. We had a lovely day and did a little shopping too so i took advantage of the Zara sale and snapped up some bits, including this long sleeved asymmetric style top. It splits up the front and is a little longer in length so it's a little different to my other well loved asymmetric pieces! And the best bit is that it was only £5.99!
Like most people I'll be trying my hardest to maintain a healthy lifestyle this year, I've done really well over the past 12 months and have kept up going to the gym and eating well. I don't really need an excuse to buy new fitness wear and cute bits for the gym, but as its a new year and all then I may as well treat myself! I'm coveting some jazzy workout leggings and the Glorious leggings from Lole Women here are ideal!
X

*Zara top*
*All Saints coat*
*Miss Selfridge jeans, here*
*Dune boots, here*
*Prada bag*
*Michael Kors handbag charm*
*c/o Boohoo necklace, here*
*Bracelet, gift*


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I like your boots.

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heidi! You look gorgeous. I love your boots! I have also just bought a few new bits of gym clothing, I think you have to in the new year haha! It's a good trade off for having to give up chocolate and get back to working out! XO Amie

    Credit Crunch Chic

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig