Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Sunday 25 October 2015

Create Your Scream Home

We are officially in Spooky Season, whether you celebrate it or not Halloween bits and bobs are everywhere - whether it's scary films at the cinema, yummy sweet treats in the shops, and themed clothing and home wear available to buy on the high street! Ocean Finance challenged me to create my own 'Scream Home' and transform my abode into something truly horrifying, all year round Ocean Finance help people create their fantasy homes but the tables have turned! I'm a superstitious gal and love my crystals to fend off any unwanted visitors, though prior to this i had my own spooky experiences with ghostly happenings...making me extra aware of the occult and paranormal activity. I popped to the shops and picked up themed decorations and treats to munch on whilst hiding behind a cushion ready for a scary movie night! I've picked out some awesome home wear pieces below, the glitter skull is a year round ornament, i absolutely love it! And of course lots of classic orange and black combos! I'd love to know if you're transforming your home into a Scream Home this Halloween!
X

*Full details about Ocean Finance can be found, here*

Spooky Home Wear
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig