Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Monday 18 August 2014

The Monday Piece - Monki Tee

This week's Monday Piece is on this slogan tee from Monki! I've been browsing the shops online and instore recently, so thought i'd pop up an outfit to include some of my fave new season pieces. The tee is only £12 so a mega bargain, the Acne leather jacket is not so cheap but pound per wear and all that - plus i can never resist their classic style and shape, and i love the silver zips and hardware that would look ideal with the Proenza Schouler cross body bag! I'm all about timeless pieces like the Topshop Leigh jeans, they're easy to wear and great for all year round, and the Casadei heels are super sassy and simple. Some nude, neutral make up would finish off the outfit, the Charlotte Tilbury lipstick needs to be mine, along with sparkly nail varnish :).
X



SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Great outfit inspiration :)

    Mina ♥ My fashion blog: The Style Fever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I love t-shirts like this, they pretty much describe me and my life! xxx

    Blog This With Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a heidi-like outfit! hehe! great picks xx

    Mary
    www.littlefeatherstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig