Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Wednesday 18 June 2014

Wrap Shirt

I hope you're having a good week so far! I had a pretty quiet weekend as i've been chilling and watching the football most of the time which has been lovely, then on Saturday i saw my brother for shopping, coffee and food which was good fun. I've had this shirt for ages and it's one of those pieces i always go back to, any kind of wrap design always catches my attention. Topshop have some similar styles to this one in store at the moment so i've got my eye on a slate grey version! Also still loving these cleated sole shoes from Shusole, as you can probably tell because they're a bit dirty from me wearing them so much (they got mega muddy at the races and i ended up falling over, classy), i need this similar pastel pink and white pair, they're so cute!
X

*Zara top*
*ASOS jeans*
*Topshop necklace*
*c/o Shusole shoes, here*
*Karma Feeling crystal bracelet, here*
*Bracelet, gift*


SHARE:

2 comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig