Fashion - Beauty - Travel - Lifestyle

Tuesday 29 April 2014

What I Wore Today - Pointed Boots

I hope you had a wonderful weekend! I can't believe it's the end of April and i'm still wearing my cosy, warm coat - it's properly cold though and the weather forecast doesn't look to appealing, but at least i can prolong the wear of my favourite winter pieces! On Saturday me and G dogsat our friend's ginger labrador, he's called Jasper and is actually crazy and always excited - so we took him on an adventure to a big piece of common land in Malvern so he could run free and be at one with the sheep and wildlife, he seemed to enjoy it and covered himself in mud and dirt, naughty dog. Then on Sunday we took a shopping trip to Solihull where we picked up a few new season pieces, and of course finished off with a big, spicy Nando's! I hope you like my outfit :).
X

*c/o 6KS coat, here*
*Topshop jeans*
*c/o Warehouse top here*
*c/o Choies boots, here*
*c/o Olly M Jewellery necklace, here*
*Bracelet, gift*  


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. My parents live in Solihull! I was shopping there on Saturday :)
    This is a lovely outfit :) your hair is so long too!
    emmerliejay x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those boots are amazing, love the design :) and the coat xx

    www.krystelcouture.com
    Real Techniques Core Collection Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh those boooooooties!! Love so much! Love the whole outfit, really! I'm glad you had such a great weekend, it's still chilly here, too.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig